- Depakote and Depakote ER (divalproex sodium) and Tridion (trimethadione) are used as anticonvulsant medications.
- Empliciti (elotuzumab) is used with other medications to treat multiple myeloma, which is often referred to as bone marrow cancer.
- Gengraf (cyclosporine) is an immunosuppressant medication that can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis, and it may be used to avoid organ rejection in transplant victims.
- Humira (adalimumab) has a number of uses, including helping to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriartic arthritis, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis
- Marinol (dronabinol) is used to treat nausea, most often in cancer patients who experience nausea and vomiting as a result of treatment, but it can be used for any nausea.
- Mavik (trandolapril); Tarka (trandolapril/verapamil); and Teveten (eprosartan) are antihypertensive medications for high blood pressure, and they also have other uses.
- Mivacron (mivacurium) and Nimbex (cisatracurium) are skeletal muscle relaxants used the treatment of muscle spasms, rigidity, etc.
- Oretic (hydrochlorothiazide) is a diuretic that can be used to treat fluid retention and hypertension.
- Prometrium (progesterone) is a hormone often used to assist women undergoing menopause.
- TriCor (fenofibrate) and Trilipix (fenofibric acid) are used to lower cholesterol levels.
- Ultane (sevoflurane) is an anesthetic primarily used for surgical patients.
- Vicodin (acetaminophen/hydrocodone) is a Schedule II controlled substance. It is a narcotic pain medication used to control severe, chronic or acute pain. It is also a significant drug of abuse.
- Vicoprofen (hydrocodone/ibuprofen) is also a Schedule II controlled narcotic pain medication.
- Zinbryta (daclizumab) is used to treat individuals with relapsing multiple sclerosis.
Showing the single result